We’ve have been tagged! Laura of From Sparkly to Spouse tagged Five Blondes to answer this food questionnaire.. Let’s see what we got.
1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, or cooked witha hard yolk on a fried egg and cheese sandwich.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? Tea- a little milk and a little sugar. Coffee- No thanks!
3. Favourite breakfast food: Fried Egg with Cheese, and perfect home fries (nice and crispy)
4. Peanut butter: Smooth and creamy.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? whatever is in the fridge.
6. Coke or Pepsi? I’m on a bit of a Coke kick lately.. it’s bad for me.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Spaghetti, it was my go to food in university.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Pep and cheese or meat lovers, because I am a meat lover.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Open up the recipe book and see what looks good! I feel like this will happen alot when Scott and I move in together because he loves trying new recipes.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Dutch mousies and Dutch sprinkles.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Anything that tastes like Pepto Bismol, because once when I was sick I took it and threw up pink puke. It was gross.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Jello- reminds me of family events at Oma Fars. Meatballs remind me of eating at Oma’s house.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Mushrooms, Olives, and seafood (except some fish).
14. What was your favourite food as a child? Tomato soup with cheese slices melted, and chicken noodle soup.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Onions (but they have to be cooked, I still don’t like raw onions.)
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Can’t think of any.
17. Favourite fruit and vegetable: Strawberries, celery, pineapple.
18. Favourite junk food: Anything and everything, I like junk food way too much. My favourite lately has been Skittles, mmm I just can’t get enough. Except when I eat Skittles with Scott he tries to make me eat half the bag and then save the rest for later. This is IMPOSSIBLE to do, we have them now, so why not just eat them now?
19. Favourite between meal snack: cookies
20. Do you have any weird food habits? When I eat Kraft Dinner I can’t put the ketchup all over the KD and mix it in, I have to have a pile of ketchup at the side of my bowl and individually dip each forkful into the ketchup.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? salad
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? everything please.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Mild-medium
24. Can I get you a drink? Non-alcholic: Water, juice or milk Alcoholic: Rye and Ginger/Diet or Malibu Rum + juice + sprite.
25. Red or White Wine? neither, but if i must white.
26. Favourite dessert? creme brulee.
27. The perfect nightcap? milk or hot chocolate.